team of Experts
Physiotherapist, Stick Mobility
level 1, Animal flow level 1
Meenal has graduated with distinction* as a Bachelor in Physiotherapy from D.E.Socitey’s Brijlal Jindal College of Physiotherapy. She is a certified dry needling, kinesiotaping and rigid taping practitioner. Meenal also has extensive experience as a track and field athlete having represented Jalgaon, Maharashtra. She has a keen interest in strength-conditioning and exercise physiology.
- Physiotherapist for Maharashtra state youth boys and girl’s selection camp and Basketball championship 2017.
- She also worked as physiotherapist at 2nd HCL junior Asian Tennis championship- ITF(grade B1) 2018 & 19.
- Physiotherapist at $25K ITF Women’s Tennis Tournament 2018.
- Currently working with Fit2Sport as a lead strength and conditioning coach and sports physiotherapist.
Aylmer has completed his Bachelors in Physiotherapy from Rangoonwala college, Pune and Masters in Physiotherapy from S.B.S.P.G.I Dehradun specialising in sports rehabilitation. He has been certified with Taping, dry needling, Cupping, Myokinetics and Mobilisation techniques. Aylmer has primed in treating sports related injuries across all age groups, especially focusing on the younger age groups where his skills are also useful for talent identification.
- Physiotherapist for physio body health
- Physiotherapist for Golfa football academy Pune.
- Currently working in Fit2sport as a lead physiotherapist and helping in Long term athletic development.
Physiotherapist, sports scientist, Velocity Based training Level 2
Meghan completed his Master’s with Merit* in Sports and exercise science and medicine from the University of Glasgow. He has a Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy from DESBJCOP Pune also qualifying to be a dry needling, Kinesiotaping and dynamic taping practitioner. Meghan also has played Basketball and football at the state and district level respectively. He is currently working with Fit2Sport in structuring Athlete development and sports performance enhancement.
- Physiotherapist and strength and conditioning Coach in Sudhanshu’s Badminton Academy 2016-17
- Physiotherapist for V.V. Natu All India Badminton tournament 2017.
- Physiotherapist and assistant strength and conditioning coach in Fit2Sport from 2017-2018.
- Volunteer physiotherapist with Yoker Athletic Football club (Scottish semi-professional football association).
- Appointed as staff fitness consultant for Ashoka chain of restaurants in Glasgow, UK
- Associate sports scientist with cloud-based Sports science platform “The Hub” in Glasgow and India.
- Physiotherapist at KPIT-ATP challenger 2019
- Currently working as a consultant sports scientist and physiotherapist with Fit2Sport.
Madhura completed her master’s in physiotherapy from Manipal University of higher education with specialization in Orthopedic and Sports rehabilitation. She is a certified dry needling, kinesio taping and rigid taping practitioner. She has been inclined towards sports physiotherapy as she has been a national level badminton player. She is interested in prehabilitation designing and injury mitigation strategies.
- She has worked extensively in a sports clinic in Mumbai.
- She has attended national shooting selections and ITF tennis tournaments between 2015-2016.
- She has worked with Mumbai Cricket Association for two seasons with U-19,U-23 and senior women’s teams between 2018-2020.
Physiotherapist & FMS level 1
Yash has completed his Bachelor of Physiotherapy from D. Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy, Pune. He is also a certified taping, dry needling and cupping practitioner. Yash is a passionate dancer indulging in locking and popping style of dance. He is also extremely well versed in the calisthenics form of exercise where bodyweight is the only equipment. He has keen interest in sports performance holistically.
He has worked as a physiotherapist in the ATP Tata Open, Maharashtra 2017
Physiotherapist at KPIT-ATP challenger 2019
Physiotherapist for international skater – Rana Uppalapati who skated across the Golden Quadrilateral of India for the initiative named ‘Titan Echo’.
Currently working with Fit2Sport as a Physiotherapist.
Shivprasad completed his Bachelors from Garden City College of Physiotherapy, Bengaluru in 2018-19. He also has qualifications in Dry Needling, Taping and joint manipulation & mobilisation techniques.
- Physiotherapist for Peak performance, Bengaluru,
- Physiotherapist ATP open 250 in 2020.
- Freelance Physiotherapist in Bengaluru.
- Currently working as a Physiotherapist at Fit2sport primarily focusing on mobilisation and manipulation techniques as per the indications.
Saba Abdul Shakur Sayyad
Saba has completed her Bachelor’s of Physiotherapy from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences. She’s a certified Dry Needling, Kinesiotaping and Cupping therapy Practioner. Saba has represented MUHS at AIU West Zone women’s Lawn Tennis for consecutively 3 years 2017,2018,2019 whereas was Captain of team in 2018. Currently working with Fit2sport as Junior Physiotherapist.
- Strong Nation Certified Instructor conducted batches online and offline (2018-2020)
- Worked as S&C with Poona District Table Tennis Association with Under -16 girls and boys (2020).
- Appointed as on field Physiotherapist at Pune Balan Celebrity cricket league (2022).
Karishma Bogawat completed her bachelors from Sancheti Institute College of Physiotherapy, Pune in 2021.
She has been certified in Dry Needling Level 1 and 2, Kinesiology Taping Basic and Advanced, Gymball for core activition and stability. She has keen interest in Strength and Conditioning.
She is also a district level basketball player.
Physiotherapist for 34th International Marathon, Pune
Physiotherapist for Amibolt Marathon 2020, Organised by Amity University ,Pune
Assistant Physiotherapist for International Tennis Federation- Junior Tennis Championship 2021
Physiotherapist at Saishree Hospital(NABH Accredited)for 5 months
Nakul Nawale has completed his Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy from DES’s Brijlal Jindal college of Physiotherapy, Pune in the year 2021. He has keen interest in kinesiology, biomechanics, strength and conditioning, and exercise physiology. His internship project discussed the awareness about sports recovery in practicing physiotherapists.
- Certified Kinesio taping practitioner, backed by the KTAI.
- ATP J3 asian juniors tennis tournament 2021
- physiotherapist for numerous tournaments including PBCL season 1, PDCT (district football) in 2021-2022, Gista (seniors tennis) 2019