DR. AJIT MAPARI
- Masters Sports & Exercise Medicine (UK);
- The MATTM (Movement Assessment ToolTM) Certified Level 1
- Team doctor for FC Pune City representing the Indian Super League (ISL) since 2013 (Season 1-4).
- Medical team head to the Indian Tennis team at the Davis Cup tie against New Zealand.
- Team Doctor for Dabang Delhi Kabaddi Club during the Pro Kabaddi league (PKL) season 3 & 4.
- He covered the 1st Indian Badminton league (IBL) as a sports doctor.
- A Doping control officer/Chaperon for the India-Australia ODI series 2013 & India – West Indies test match series 2013.
- Sports medicine consultant for KPIT-ATP challenger 2017,18,19.
- Consultant Sports medicine for the TATA OPEN ATP 250 in 2018
His area of work includes injury prevention & management, sports specific fitness guidance and program execution; covering events as a sports doctor. He is a director at ISSRA (Integrated Sports Science Research Association) & also at the IRBF (International Roll Ball Federation). As a founder of “Fit2Sport” he and his team work in this field for a better future for athletes, guiding them on sports specific fitness & performance enhancement; help building champions.