( Physiotherapist, sports scientist, Velocity Based training Level 2 )Meghan completed his Master’s with Merit* in Sports and exercise science and medicine from the University of Glasgow. He has a Bachelor’s in Physiotherapy from DESBJCOP Pune also qualifying to be a dry needling, Kinesiotaping and dynamic taping practitioner. Meghan also has played Basketball and football at the state and district level respectively. He is currently working with Fit2Sport in structuring Athlete development and sports performance enhancement. Experience:
- Physiotherapist and strength and conditioning Coach in Sudhanshu’s Badminton Academy 2016-17
- Physiotherapist for V.V. Natu All India Badminton tournament 2017.
- Physiotherapist and assistant strength and conditioning coach in Fit2Sport from 2017-2018.
- Volunteer physiotherapist with Yoker Athletic Football club (Scottish semi-professional football association).
- Appointed as staff fitness consultant for Ashoka chain of restaurants in Glasgow, UK
- Associate sports scientist with cloud-based Sports science platform “The Hub” in Glasgow and India.
- Physiotherapist at KPIT-ATP challenger 2019
- Currently working as a consultant sports scientist and physiotherapist with Fit2Sport.